Check out the top 25 “Must Read Blogs for Employers” — (so excited that some of my fellow HR soc media friends made the list! Big Congrats!!!)
Here are the first 5 on the list — click below and get the full list!
1. HR Bartender is run by author and HR pro Sharlyn Lauby, with frequent updates on timely issues. Like any good bartender, Lauby weighs in on the issues of the day and promotes conversation among a lively group of commenters.
2. The HR Capitalist is the blog of HR pro Kris Dunn, who has built a following with a mix of great, timely information and his fun blogger personality.
3. SHRM (the Society for Human Resource Management) is a great source of information for all HR professionals. The site has up-to-date information, surveys, and more to keep busy professionals in the loop with the latest issues in hiring.
4. Tribe HR is a great blog to find detailed posts about everything from hiring to maintaining a good workplace culture.
5. ERE.net is one of the best blogs when it comes to thought-provoking, timely content focused on the issues facing human resources professionals. Not only is ERE a top blog with quality content, it also has a dedicated base of great commenters bringing their own knowledge to the table.